Confidentiality, Security & Compliance
We realize that while doing business with BlueOcean Soft, you may occasionally need to transfer sensitive data such as confidential company information, trade secrets, medical records, Social Security numbers, credit card data and more. Additionally, when developing new products for your established company or new venture, we will have access to your valuable intellectual capital.
As your global IT outsourcing partner we will continually uphold the highest standards of confidentiality and ethics in all of our operations to protect this critical data. Because our clients are our most important asset we infuse integrity, professionalism and quality into everything we do.
As your trusted development partner we are prepared to make the following commitments.
- All client information remains strictly confidential. BlueOcean Soft will never sell, disclose, or make public any client information without authorization
- We will not use client information for personal, financial, or other gain
- Work will only be discussed with and released to the client or to authorized persons designated by the client
- Non-disclosure, confidentiality, and non-solicitation clauses are included in our contracts
Security & Compliance
- We adhere to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act) and GLBA (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act) privacy regulations.
- Only materials and critical information necessary for completion of a task by our developers is provided to them, and is done so on a strictly need-to-know basis.
- We hire only professional and experienced staff.
- We deal only with reputable service providers, vendors and suppliers.
- All data is stored in our highly-secure, state-of-the-art data centers and development facility.
- All data transfers are transacted using the latest secure technologies.
- We utilize the latest online security for both our day-to-day operations and our technology implementations.